We know that the supply chain technology sector is an highly disaggregated and changing sector that makes it complex to identify the potential customers with whom to contact and collaborate.
We also understand what it’s like to have a differential value proposition and not have the visibility you deserve to turn it into customers.
ChainTech connects the supply chain tech ecosystem with corporations and investors to reinvent the way they manage, digitize and scale their operations.
In this way, we have created the first space where you can find and be found by your customers and investors, connect and start doing new business digitally and in a scalable way, as well as discover the best partners globally.
What will I get as a supply chain startup?
Get in touch with corporates
Present your solutions to manufacturers, retailers, brand owners and 3PLs
Increase your visibility
Have greater visibility in the ChainTech, LogTech and ProcureTech ecosystem.
Find investors focusing or interested in supply chain, logistics and procurement solutions
APAC & worldwide recognition
Generate international relationships with corporations outside your core markets
How does it work?
The information is provided by the supply chain tech vendors and covers a wide range of aspects such as:
- Company Basics: company name, logo, website, logo, location, founding year, number of employees, tagline, description and their core business model (last mile, freight markeplace, e-procurement, supply chain visibility, risk, etc.)
- Employee Statistics: co-founders names, founder contact email, number of recent senior management hires, total headcount growth (last 6 months) and average time employees spend in the company.
- Countries Supported: we tag every company with the countries they support in APAC. Our database covers 15 countries like China/HK, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Australia, etc.
- Fundraising Activity: a quick look into how much they've raised in total, what the latest fundraising stage was, the latest rounds dollar amount, and the main investors involved.
- Market Adoption & Traction: we track their latest customers, intersting partnership, as well as traction in business/tech press/media and across social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Other Useful Information: existing competitors, integration/APIs with other ChainTechs, cyber security rating, pricing model, beta testing program, solutions screenshots, video overview and much more.
Entry of data with standard visibility is complimentary but we also offer special packages for increased visibility, branding and promotion, click here for more details.